At Joseph & Curtis, we only offer high quality wine cellar doors designed to give the finishing touches to your wine cellar.
The custom wine cellar doors at Joseph & Curtis will complement your unique wine cellar.
Why invest in a unique wine cellar door?
Here are some ideas to consider:
- Beauty - The door acts as a "frame" for your entire cellar - it's the first feature that all visitors will see as they enter your cellar. A good door can enhance the beauty of your cellar.
- Security - a solid, well built door will keep your wine treasure trove safe - especially if you own a restaurant.
- Environmental controls - the right door can help maintain the proper temperature in your wine storage space.
For custom wine cellar door design ideas:
- See our video and images that showcase the doors in custom wine cellars we have installed for our clients.
- Talk to our team for your own wine cellar plan! We can help with a free design and quote. Just provide us your room dimensions. Our design team will create a detailed drawing of your new wine cellar space. Get your free wine cellar design quote here.
Wine Cellar Design Options for a Door
We have multiple design features for your custom wine cellar door. Talk to our team about how to create the right design for your wine cellar. These features include:
- Jamb size - The size of the vertical portion of the frame onto which a door is secured. A door jamb bears the weight of the door through its hinges.
- Doorswing - We offer various options for the direction that the door will swing - in or out? From the left or right?
- Threshold - A solid threshold will complete the look of the door - and be able to handle the foot traffic.
- Stain color - Your custom wine cellar door should match the wood colors of your interior wine cellar. Talk to our team about finding that perfect match for your door.
- Door Casings - decorative pieces of wood surrounding a doorway.
- Sidelights - The narrow windows that flank the door. Add emphasis to your design - as well as provide more natural light into your cellar.