Wine Tasting Rooms Gaining Popularity
As home wine cellars become more and more popular, wine tasting rooms are as well. A wine tasting room is simply a room set-up to enjoy your wine, food, and friends. It can become the main entertaining space in your home. It is also a room or space that isn’t 56 degrees like a wine cellar with a cooling system!
Some common features of a wine tasting room:
- dishwashers for glass ware
- cabinets for storage
- wine racks for obvious reasons
- custom built Joseph & Curtis walk-in humidor or desktop humidors
- smoke-eaters to enjoy Room 101 Cigars
- murals and paint finishes
- flat-screen and touch pad music control
All of these features make for some great nights in the tasting room! If there is not enough space to have a dedicated tasting room…try a barrel with a table top, or a bar. We have included some pictures and a video of our latest completed cellar…enjoy!