Top 6 Vineyards to Visit in Napa Valley
Joseph and Curtis Custom Wine Cellars offer many services above and beyond just building wine cellars; from helping people cellar and inventory their wine, purchase wines at incredible pricing both rare and everyday wines, as well as setting up getaways at vineyards across the world.
Please contact us if we can help plan your next stay….and by the way here are our Top 6 vineyards to visit in Napa:
- Casa Piena – Gail and Carmen Policy – read more in our Q&A.
- Quintessa – Valeria and Agustin Huneeus’ dream of the Quintessential Wine Estate.
- Rudd Oakville Estate – Leslie, his wife, Susan, and daughter, Samantha have worked tirelessly to adhere to a credence of continuous improvement since they purchased the winery in 1996.
- Chappallet – Pritchard Hill’s rugged terroir has become legendary for producing wines with great intensity and depth
- Corison Winery – Cathy Corison has forged a life of wine that has spanned more than three decades.
- Robert Sinskey Vineyards – An organic winery known for its reds, with a tasting room and tours where wines are paired with foods.